Preparing Your Business for Commercial Litigation
At Dismuke & Waters, P.C., our lawyers have carefully selected practice areas that they believe will provide the utmost business synergy and legal protection for our clients and their businesses. By blending creative and skilled legal professionals with expertise in employment law and business litigation, we are able to provide you with key legal and business resources to protect and enhance your business, both internally and externally. Based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area, we serve clients all over Texas.
Strategically Resolving Complex Disputes
Our Texas litigators are experienced in a wide range of business claims, including:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Business transactions
- Breach of contract
- Unfair business practices
- Business merger and acquisition disputes
- Intellectual property infringement
- Tax issues
- Noncompete agreements
Dismuke & Waters attorneys first work to assess your situation and then use the appropriate strategies to reach your objectives, from informal negotiation to alternative dispute resolution, and litigation.
How We Can Help With The Process
We handle every step of litigation, including pre-litigation negotiations. Some of our services include:
- Investigating and resolving potential disputes
- Early risk assessment and strategic settlement evaluation
- Mediation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution methods
- Representing companies in sophisticated contested matters, including jury trials and appellate work in state and federal courts
- Injunctive relief in time-sensitive matters, including enforcement of noncompete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
We have achieved numerous favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Contact Us Today for Litigation Assistance
We provide skilled and experienced legal protection for our clients in matters involving business or financial disputes. These incidents can be costly for your business if you do not have legal guidance to aid you with the process. To schedule a consultation, call 817-857-4933, or send an email inquiry.